.

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Double Life - Part 2

I have been busy traveling (read "leading my double life") and therefore too busy to update my blog. So here is a briefing of where I have been. More pixs and narratives will be forthcoming. Other than Paris, they are often off-the-beaten track places of interest.
.
Paris
.

Scouts Camp in the Ardennes, Belgium

.

Streets of Brussels

Comic Shop, Wavre, Belgium


Dinant, Belgium

Museum of Photography, Charleroi, Belgium

.

La Fouquez, Belgium

.
Chateau de La Hulpe, Belgium

Lake Genval, Belgium

.

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!




Want to read about what goes on 'behind the scenes' in film making?

Click here.